Richard Branson and team asked us to create a lavish launch for Tail to Sail ticket sales, a partnership that flies Virgin customers to Miami for a new, ‘Rockstar’ Caribbean voyaging experience. So we decided to “Make Ship Happen”.
Unleashing Virgin Voyages in region, we assembled 100 of Virgin’s ‘First Mates’ to showcase the new vision.
Transforming the space into a cruise ship ashore, with views over Sydney harbour and the Sydney Opera House, we created a logo-festooned helm where Richard addressed his crew and matched entertainment to celebrate this new venture.
The latest Virgin Voyages venture is a sea change and today we are celebrating a major milestone of laying down the keel for our first ship.”
Founder, Virgin Voyages
- Coordination of communications and event experience encouraging Virgin ticket sellers to re-think voyages.
- Accurate representation of distinctive Virgin brand and values of ‘heartfelt’, ‘surprising’ and ‘red hot’ in every detail.
- 100% attendance of Virgin ticket sellers
- Creation of a signature moment for Sir Richard Branson: branded rooftop champagne tower
- Valuable publicity for Virgin’s investment in $2.9B cruise-liners to help increase ROI